upgrading 1P3 to 1P5

Options

I have just upgraded to Mac OS 10.11.1. Now in 1Password 3.8.22, when I click on a section to edit, it goes blank until I click on another section so I can't tell what I'm typing. In the AgileBits forum, someone recommended upgrading 1P 3 to 1P 5.4 for mac to solve this problem. In the process of upgrading, it requires that extension 3 be uninstalled and extension 5 be installed. In step 2 of "Ensure all your browser Logins have been saved in 1P", I cannot save a website (name: Uninstall P3x) in this 3 step process.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @mhirokawa! Glad to hear you're upgrading to the latest version of 1Password. :) To make sure things are going smoothly, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.