1Password 3.9.20 keeps asking me to save Password for sites that already have password saved

1Password 3.9.20 keeps asking me to save Password for sites that already have password saved.
I have even updated the info for the sites just to make sure they are current BUT I keep getting asked, very annoying.
This behavior started a few backs, not sure if it was because of a Safari update:

OSX 10.10.5
Safari 9.0.1
1Password 3.9.20

I have tried every possible combination of my Preferences but nothing works.

BTW, I am a Senior Software QA Engineer, so I know my way around software and I still can't figure out what is going on??!!

1Password Version: 3.9.20
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

1Password 3.9.20

@manuelsworld please confirm exactly what version of 1P for Mac you are using as that version number doesn't sound (to me, at least) correct for a 1P version.

Stephen

• Hey @manuelsworld! Could you provide us with a bit more info, as Stephen mentioned? There was no 3.9.20. :) The last version of 1Password 3 was 3.8.22. Since you're on Yosemite, you can upgrade to 1Password 5, which has much better support for modern operating systems and browsers. This post may be of some help regarding compatibility with 1Password 3 and newer operating systems.

This discussion has been closed.