My 1Passwork continues to sync continuously. Opened from badge doesn't seem uptodate

Up until a day or two ago 1Password was working fine. Now I can't open it from the menu bar and when I go in through the badge it doesn't seem to be updated there.

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS El Capitan
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:diagnostics, kb:icloud-faq, kb:switch-to-dropbox

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@PatL as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help. I think a good place to start, for general warnings about 1P3 and OS X El Capitan, is the AgileBits' posts in this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @PatL,

Sadly El Capitan has caused a number of issues for 1Password 3 users and it would seem 1Password 3 for Mac has had it's day. If you have any questions at all after reading the thread Stephen_C linked you to do please ask and we'll do our best to answer.

• PatL
    PatL
    Community Member

I have tried to update but don't know my license, and I am not getting a response when searching. Tk you

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @PatL,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble finding your license. I took a peek in our back office records using the email address you have listed in your forum profile, but I was unable to find any license details.

Might you have made the purchase under a different email address? Please send your full name, and the email address that you used to make your purchase to support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll be more than happy to help you track it down. You should also be able to see your license by looking in the 1Password menu, under the 'License' option. If you take a screenshot of those details and send it in, we'll be able to get this sorted in no time.

Please do not post license details here, as this is a public forum. We'll be happy to work with you via email to get 1Password upgraded. :)

This discussion has been closed.