1Password Support Knowledge Base Software

teerath
teerath
Community Member
edited November 2015 in Lounge

Hey everybody,

I was just browsing the 1Password Knowledge Base at https://support.1password.com/ and was having a great experience when it came to searching and looking through articles. As someone who is just started off on their personal journey of learning software development, I was hoping someone might know what software is used for the Knowledge Base as I really want to get some experience with these kinds of tools, and the 1Password Knowledge Base is functionally the best one I've ever come across.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello @teerath! Thanks for the incredibly kind words about our Knowledgebase!

We use an incredible piece of software called AwesomeKB, a brainchild of our very own @Mitch :)

After looking for the perfect KB app for the longest time, Mitch got tired of waiting and just wrote it himself. He built upon Wintersmith and heavily patched it to add the features we wanted.

I hope this helps!

++dave;

• teerath
    teerath
    Community Member

Hey @dteare, that's very impressive and really good information! Would AwesomeKB happen to be available on GitHub?

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

High praise indeed! I'm not aware of any plans to do this as it's very much work in progress, but it may be something we can consider in the future. :chuffed:

• teerath
    teerath
    Community Member

That would be absolutely amazing if you could! Even watching AwesomeKB being worked on would be a privilege! I'll keep my ears open for what you choose to do with AwesomeKB. Please give me a shout if anything comes of it!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Absolutely! Thanks again for taking the time to ask about the knowledgebase. Often work behind the scenes like this goes unnoticed. :sunglasses:

This discussion has been closed.