can't find password used TO signed up for "TEAMS". How TO get it back TO SET UP TEAMS

FilM
FilM
Community Member

When I signed dup for "teams" a few weeks ago I attached a password to it which II can't find anymore? What c an you do to help me solve this issue?
There is also a sign in page where a domain is requested. Please defib-ne and give an example.

Thank you so much for your help
Best regards,

Phil

1Password Version: 5.5 Beta 23
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: OS.11.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:can't find password used TO signed up for "TEAMS". How TO get it back TO SET UP TEAMS

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Phil ( @FilM ),

One of the security features of 1Password for Teams is that we at AgileBits have absolutely zero access to your Master Password. This is why we strongly advise that you use the 1Password emergency kit to record your Master Password and store it in a secure location.

If you've already designated members into your recovery group, you can regain access to the account through them. Just follow the steps in this guide. However, it sounds like you may not have made it that far in the setup process. If that's the case, we'll need to reset the account. Please email in to support@1password.com with the email address you used to set up the team, and your team name, and we'll help get this straightened out.

This discussion has been closed.