Invoices on purchases

igoris
igoris
Community Member

Hi!

Is it possible to get an invoice if I purchase 1Password from "Business Store"? I'll be purchasing licenses as a German company and local tax authorities require us to have invoices with full company details (of both seller and customer).
Will it be possible to get such invoices for the future 1Passsword for Teams subscription payments?

Thank you,
Igor

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-admin-security, kb:defense-against-crackers, kb:teams-admin-access-control, kb:teams-admin-security, kb:currency-tax-faq

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@igoris: We don't invoice for licenses since payment is made at the time of purchase — not an I.O.U. that we send out and wait for a check to arrive in the mail. ;)

However, we can absolutely get you a copy of your purchase information if you email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com (I would have done this already for you, but I wasn't able to find any licenses under this email address). Just get in touch! :chuffed:

Regarding 1Password for Teams, we can certainly consider doing something like that in the future...but of course we don't even have a billing system for the free beta, so that will have to come later. Thanks for letting us know you'd like that option! :)

• igoris
    igoris
    Community Member

Great, thank you.

I'm using trial version right now, but I like it and will buy a license for sure! Just needed to be sure about invoices.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @igoris,

I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying 1Password, thanks so much for choosing to support us! We'll make sure you get the information that you need when you purchase a license, and we're always here if you have any further questions about 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.