Moving folders and changing the folders' name on my computer (windows8)

Options

I'm using windows 8. And attached, the print screen with the numbers to make it easier

1) can i change the name of folder 1 and 2 ?
2) How can I move TSB (n° 3) in folder 1 ?
3) Why is the folder 2 not showing on my iphone ?

I also tried to upgrade to pro on my iphone but it would not let me do it because i'm not using a UK apple store (i'm in Begium).
thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• moony
    moony
    Community Member
    Options
  • Hi @moony,

These aren't folders, these are category types to determine what kind of data you're saving. A Login item is for saving your login data for websites or for apps. We use this category specifically to help 1Password fill in your data for you on websites in your browsers.

Since they're not folders and rather just the types, you cannot change the type of your items nor can you rename them.

We do have folders support, you can create a new folder by pressing the Add button on the bottom left of 1Password and from there, you can drag items into the folder and you can rename them.

3) Why is the folder 2 not showing on my iphone ?

That might be because you need the Pro feature to show all categories.

Try searching for it, it should show up there.

I also tried to upgrade to pro on my iphone but it would not let me do it because i'm not using a UK apple store (i'm in Begium).

I must admit, I'm not sure how in-app purchases would work in Belgium. Does the iTunes Store in Belgium let you buy apps or in-app purchases?

This discussion has been closed.