Getting this error when trying to connect to TEAMS in prefs

Options

"An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made. Would you like to connect to the server anyway?" If I say YES I get the same error again.

1Password Version: 5.5 BETA-23(550023)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ctphoto: Well, we definitely support SSL/TLS. We're also very strict about not allowing man-in-the-middle attacks which would allow something to eavesdrop on the secure connection.

Can you tell me which browser you're using? Does the same thing happen in others? Are you trying to access 1Password for Teams in a restricted environment (company network and/or equipment, 'security' software, etc.)? Please let me know. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ctphoto,

I'm glad to see you got that all sorted out! Thanks for letting us know what worked.

If you have any other questions about 1Password for Teams, you know where to find us. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ctphoto: Ah that explains it. Thanks for the update! Even a small time offset can invalidate SSL connections, so it's my guess that the reboot forced an NTP refresh. :pirate:

This discussion has been closed.