FilM
Community Member
edited November 2015 in Business and Teams

Hello,

MY platforms
Browser Firefox 42.0
MacBook OS EL Capitan OSX 10.11.1 1Password5.5.BEta23
Iphone IOS 9.1 1Password 6.1.1

I have tried without success to get on 1password for Team using my url, my email, my account key (3 from emergency kit) and my password.
I have done it at least 6 or 7 times on Firefox and twice ib the APp ussing the QR code + Password.
I get tHe following comment
"The account key fir this email address should start with : A3_XXXXXX". The letters/Numbers behind the "Xs" do not correspond to those I have on my emergency kit. AS well on the IPhone when using QR Code!!!

What should I do???

Thank you

Best regards

Philippe

1Password Version: 55023
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: OSX 10.11.1
Sync Type: DropbOx
Referrer: kb:teams-faq, kb:teams-troubleshooting-signin

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Philippe ( @FilM ),

It looks like you've already taken a peek at this, but I just want to confirm that you've tried all the suggestions on our I can't sign in to my Teams account troubleshooting page. It's important that the domain and email address match up, as well as the password and account key.

If everything matches and you're still not having any luck, please send us a message at support@1password.com and we'll figure things out. :)

• FilM
    FilM
    Community Member

Hello Megan

Thank you for your kind << :) your comment.

Unfortunately, I went first through the FAQ. Then I trIed as domain the sign-in uRL on the emergency kit that is "TEAM-"the Team's name. I even trIed as domain the team's name aloneE without success and the similar comment about the key account but with different letter and numbers, still different from the account key I have on the emergency kit!

Anticipating on your suggestion I already contacted support and look forward to reading their suggestions to overcome this issue

best Philippe.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Philippe ( @FilM ),

I've located your email in our system and shared it with our 1Password for Teams gurus. One of them will respond to you soon with better instructions. :)

ref: YEY-93493-592

• FilM
    FilM
    Community Member

thank you so much!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Any time! We'll be in touch. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.