1Password crashes

csilla_moffat
csilla_moffat
Community Member
edited November 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

When the operating system "El Capitan" was installed on my Mac the 1Password Version 3.8.22 (build 32010) that I had purchased does not appear to work. When I select an entry and click on Edit it crashes. ???

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10,11,1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When the operating system "El Capitan" was installed on my Mac the 1Password Version 3.8.22 (build 32010) that I had purchased does not appear to work. When I select an entry and click on Entry it crashes. ???

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@csilla_moffat as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help.

The best place to start is by reading the AgileBits' posts in this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @csilla_moffat,

Stephen_C is correct here, sadly 1Password 3 for Mac is old enough now and El Capitan different enough from the likes of OS X Mountain Lion (the last version of OS X when we were still working on 1Password 3 for Mac) that it just isn't viable any more. We cover this and what your options are in the thread that Stephen_C linked you to. If you have any questions at all from anything in the thread please do ask.

This discussion has been closed.