Graphics issues on iPad mini 2

holgr
holgr
Community Member
edited November 2015 in iOS

I'm seeing some graphics issues on my iPad mini 3 with 1Password for Teams when manually adding a new Teams account. Note the missing separating lines. Might be an iOS 9.2 issue, but I only see it on iPad not my iPhone (which is also on 9.2b3).

I also had issues trying to enter (in my case paste) the password for my team account. It took some time until the password field got focus and then until I was able to paste the password. I wish there was a 1Password password picker for that password ;)

1Password Version: 6.2. (620005)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2b3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MrRooni
    edited November 2015

Thanks for the report, @holgr. I've opened an issue for this one in our bug tracker.

Are you able to consistently reproduce the issue where the password field doesn't get focus? That's not something I've seen here. In terms of having a password picker for that field, your teams password should be treated like your Master Password and should be memorized. :)

ref: OPI-3212

• Good morning, @holgr. Just wanted to pop back in and let you know that in today's beta you'll see a much more sensible sign-in screen. Thanks for the report!

• holgr
    holgr
    Community Member

Thank you @MrRooni! Sorry for getting back to you so late, but no, I haven't been able to reproduce the focus issue.

• Cheers @holgr, thanks! Do let me know if it comes back.

This discussion has been closed.