I have 2 mac licence (one for 4 and and for 5), can I exchange 4 for a windows licence?

benp
benp
Community Member

I have gotten two licences now because I bought 1password as a bundle. Now I have two licences for the mac. Occasionally I use windows, can I transfer my old 4-licence to a windows version? As the windows version is still at 4 anyway and will be replaced soon by teams?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @benp,

I took a look in our back office records, but I was unable to find any license details associated with the email address in your forum profile. Please send an email in to our team at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your purchase details and we'll see what we can do.

As the windows version is still at 4 anyway and will be replaced soon by teams?

Just to clarify, 1Password for Teams is not meant to replace the 1Password apps. 1Password for Teams is a service to help teams securely manage their data, but our Teams service works hand-in-hand with the 1Password apps- they're not going anywhere. :)

• benp
    benp
    Community Member

Hello

the email I use on forums is (of course) not the same as the one I use for registration. I've emailed the support-mail now :)

• Hi @benp - Thanks, we have received your email and we will be replying shortly.

ref: SCT-54859-574

This discussion has been closed.