tried to update my iMac to 3.8.21 now not functioning I cannot log onto account either

3.8.21 not working properly on my iMac. Been using it for years, but after El Capitan installed will not work. The app opens, can pick a log in, opens web site but does not populate log in details, unable to make it work.
Deleted the app and installed again, but same issue.
Then would not accept my email address.
App does not work at all now

1Password Version: 3.8.21
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: el capitan
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:tried to update my iMac to 3.8.21 now not functioning 0 cannot log onto account either

Comments

• lawsdavi
    lawsdavi
    Community Member

3.8.21 not working properly on my iMac. Been using it for years, but after El Capitan installed will not work. The app opens, can pick a log in, opens web site but does not populate log in details, unable to make it work.
    Deleted the app and installed again, but same issue.
    Then would not accept my email address.
    App does not work at all now

• lawsdavi
    lawsdavi
    Community Member

what has happened to the great support from Agile Bits? Used to be able to get problems solved quickly, even access to a real person, now, just a terrible web site, not even with webchat!
    This is crap service.
    Cannot access Password on my iMac and only FAQ's. I want help - not search FAQ's! Did you find what you want? No!
    Looks like Agile has gotten bigger and now does not look after customers like it once did!

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@lawsdavi as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help. It may be a little unreasonable to expect immediate answers to your posts as most of the AgileBits' staff are in the North American time zone and are probably currently getting some well-deserved rest. :)

In any event, I think you'll see what the problem is if you read the sticky at the top of this forum.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lawsdavi,

I am sorry for the frustration here! Has the post that Stephen linked to helped to answer your questions? If there's anything further that you would like to know, our team is here in the forums 7 days a week. We'd be happy to help you out! :)

This discussion has been closed.