When will 1Password be half price again?

ChocolateAndTech
ChocolateAndTech
Community Member

HI,

I remember one day I was browsing on the app store a few weeks ago and saw you could purchase 1Password for like $29.99. Could anyone tell me when I can expect it to be half off again please? I'd like to buy it for my Mac so I can easily access information from 1Password on my iPhone to my Mac.

Thank You :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

Who can tell? At least, if anyone knows they aren't saying at present.

There are frequent sales, so keep looking out. Check Twitter or Facebook or the AgileBits blog.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ChocolateAndTech,

I can't spill any future details about sales, but Danco is right, we'll always announce them on our blog, Twitter (@1Password) and Facebook.

Stay tuned! :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Sometimes you can get 1Password as part of a bundle of apps and this can work out quite cost effective (assuming the bundle of apps contain apps that you need too). Try searching "1Password Bundle"

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

I believe there is a Parallels bundle right now that includes 1PW.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed. And frankly since the bundle is the same price as a Parallels license, it's like you're buying Parallels and getting everything else for free. I'm on the fence myself, since I already bought Parallels 11 though. :lol:

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

Another comment about bundles: Users who obtain 1Password in a bundle will have the AgileBits web store version, which, because of Apple's policy on the matter, will not have access to iCloud for data syncing. There have been posters to the forum who haven't understood that.

I don't say this to discourage users getting 1Password this way. But there won't be the same kind of notice about iCloud as there is on the AgileBits web store.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for adding those details, Hawkmoth!

This discussion has been closed.