Working with 1password for teams on mac

Options

Hi,
Me and my team joined 1password for teams.
We set it up and all members are on.
When configuring the iOS app there is a "1password for teams" tab in the menu..
I can't find this in the mac app.. How do I config the team vaults onto my mac app?

1Password Version: 5.4.1 (541003)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@guytamir you currently need to be using the 1P 5.5 beta in order to use Teams on the Mac. If you're using the AgileBits store version of 1P (as opposed to the Mac App Store version) it's quite easy to move to the beta if you want to do so (1P5 > Preferences > Updates...and check Include beta builds). If you're using the Mac App Store version of 1P you may not wish to use the beta, especially if you use iCloud to sync 1P data to any other device—because, as you probably know, the AgileBits store version of 1P (including the betas, of course) can't support iCloud sync.

Stephen

• guytamir
    guytamir
    Community Member
    Options

Great worked.
    Thanks!

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @guytamir,

I'm glad to see that Stephen_C was able to answer your question! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your thread to the Teams Beta forum where it may help other Teams users who come here with a similar question.

We're so happy you're trying out our brand new Teams service! And we're here for you if you have any other questions. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.