my 1password, version 3.8.22 on a Mac keeps crashing

my 1password, version 3.8.22 on a Mac keeps crashing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os 10 10.11.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:crash

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@garypatou as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help.

The best place to start is by reading this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @garypatou,

I hope that the link that Stephen posted has answered your questions, but if there's anything else you'd like to know, we're here to help!

• garypatou
    garypatou
    Community Member

I am so frustrated. My 1password keeps crashing on my Mac. I was told to upgrade to a new version of 1Password. I am now trying to safely uninstall Password3 but the new Login item in my browser does not save to the main App. I have generated a diagnostic report but can't save it becasue the save as is greyed out. Help. Can I speak to a live person. I am not computer savvy and this is really tough.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:uninstall 1password3 can't save browser logins

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @garypatou,

I hope you don't mind, I've merged your latest post into the thread that you started earlier today for continuity.

I'm sorry this upgrade process is frustrating for you. We're here to help! I'll be sending you an email in a moment with further information. We're committed to helping you get the most out of 1Password, and I'm sure we can get things working properly for you again. Watch for an email from AgileBits shortly. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.