Login not saving

Help > Troubleshooting > Clear Cache
Odd,
1Password works so well and is indispensable with other sites, but when it comes to the desktop pictures site Digital Blasphemy, 1Password asks if I want to save the login, but it never does.
I just deleted *five* digitalblasphemy.com logins.
I know this doesn't help much, but what would be the problem? Why won't it save the login so I don't have to look it up every time?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Hey Pengman,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble. I'm not sure from your description whether 1Password is not saving the login — "…1Password asks if I want to save the login, but it never does." — or that five were saved — "I just deleted *five* … logins."

Perhaps they are being saved but not showing up in 1Password? Please try clearing the cache in 1Password (Help > Troubleshooting > Clear Cache) and let me know if that helps.

Otherwise, please let me know more precisely what the problem is. I would love to help resolve it.

Thanks!
  • Pengman
    Pengman
    Community Member
    Cleared the cache (and to really try it cleared my Firefox cache) and it worked!
    Then my Agile sign-in wouldn't work. :-)
    Does now though.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I think that means things are working well...

If I have misunderstood or you begin to have problems again, please let us know. We are always here to help! :-)
This discussion has been closed.