How do I associate Your Vault in my Team Account with my Primary Vault used across all my devices?

I think i'm missing something or did something wrong when accepting the team account I requested. I don't want to start from scratch, I simply want to share the majority of my logins with my spouse. How do I associate "Your Vault" in my Team Account with my "Primary Vault" used across all my devices? The "Your Vault" in my Team Account is currently blank and I can't find a way on the website to associate it with my vault in Dropbox. The Team Account is useless to me if I have to start from scratch. Thanks!

1Password Version: 1Password 5 Version 5.5.BETA-27 (550027) Agile Bet
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: OSX 10.11.1 (15B42)
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:How do I associate Your Vault in my Team Account with my Primary Vault used across all my devices?

Comments

• apelosi
    apelosi
    Community Member

I added the team account to my 1Password for Mac and I still can't figure out how to link the vaults. It appears as if I have to Share each login item and either move or copy each item one at a time. I have 978 logins! If I can't link "Your Vault" in my Team Account with my "Primary Vault" used across my devices, then I do not understand how using a Team will be a sustainable method for sharing the majority of my account logins with my spouse.

• SaraMinisterOfMagic
    edited November 2015

Hi @apelosi! Thank you for writing in.

1Password for Teams is a separate product from 1Password, so you are not able to "link the vaults" as you say. You can move your data from your 1Password for Mac personal vault into 1Password for Teams though, so you do not have to start from scratch. We have a handy guide that I am linking to below:

https://support.1password.com/move-data-teams/mac.html

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!
    Sara

ref: WPV-12436-126

This discussion has been closed.