I can't access 1passwordanywhere through dropbox,

Chrisblk
Chrisblk
Community Member

Hi.. I've got the paid version of 1password for iOS, and I'm syncing via dropbox. I need to be able to access my passwords on the web incase of loss of my iPhone, but can't find the .agilekeychain file in my dropbox. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: current
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb:sync-options, kb-search:web access, kb:1passwordanywhere

Comments

• Hi @Chrisblk,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. 1PasswordAnywhere is being phased out. We cannot currently recommend it as a backup solution. That said, you should be able to find your keychain in Dropbox. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• Chrisblk
    Chrisblk
    Community Member

Thanks @bwoodruff , done as requested and the BitBot ref is [#DEV-84891-884]

Chris.

• Thanks Chris! Got it. One of us will be back with you ASAP.

Ben

ref: DEV-84891-884

This discussion has been closed.