Login items not syncing from mac to ios

ausdma
ausdma
Community Member

Greetings,

I didn't see this exact issue in the forums anywhere. Apologies in advance if I missed it.

I am evaluating 1P using trial versions. I have 1P5 set up on 2 macs running 10.10.5 and 1P6 on an iPad mini running 9.1

I am folder syncing on each mac and syncing the folders between the macs using Tresorit. This is working well.

I am syncing the iPad over wifi to one of the macs. This is only sort of working. If I create a login on the iPad it successfully syncs to the macs. However, logins that I have created on the macs do not sync to the iPad.

I can't figure out why login items would sync one way and not the other. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ausdma,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty syncing.

Do other types of items (e.x. Secure Notes) sync from the Mac to the iPad? What if you edit an item on a Mac that was synced over from iOS? Are the edits reflected on the iPad after the next sync?

Please let me know.

Ben

• ausdma
    ausdma
    Community Member

Sorry, all. I figured it out. The Safari extension in ios only shows the logins for the website you looking at. Because I had a small sample size, I thought there was a sync problem It is working as intended. Thanks.

• Excellent. Thanks for the update, @ausdma. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.