I click edit to see any of my passwords in 1Password and now all I see is moving pixelated pieces.

Options

When I can't remember a password, I always click on edit on the info box for a particular store, bank, etc, and I have always been able to see my password. Today, all I see when I do that is pieces of a moving pixelated bar where the password should be. It is the same result regardless of which login I try it with. Help please!!!

I just thought of something and don't know if it is related. I just upgraded to El Capitan a few days ago and have had no problem, but I can't remember if I have looked up a password since I installed El Capitan. Could that be the problem?

Thanks for your help!

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X El Capitan 10.11.1
Sync Type: Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:I go to see password and click edit , all I see is pixelated things where the password should be.

Comments

• Hey @mlillenberg! Sorry for the trouble. Could you please give this forum post a read? It has some info on El Capitan and 1Password 3 and how to get things running nicely. :) If you have any questions, feel free to let us know.

This discussion has been closed.