Item count confusion (OSX versus iOS).

Options

On the desktop I see this:

On OSX I see this:

I have the same vaults selected in "All vaults". I made sure all syncing was over. Then I compared item count in "Primary". This was correct:

versus

Then I switched back to "All vaults" on iOS, and the number had decreased. Again, I made sure the syncing had stopped completely by waiting for all spinners in the top to stop for a minute or so and now also by going to Settings → Sync → Sync now:

That's the final number I get. I switched to about 10 vaults and back to All Vaults and now I see 2346.

1Password 5 Version 5.5.BETA-27 (550027) on OSX and 6.1.1 on iOS.

1Password Version: 1Password 5 Version 5.5.BETA-27 (550027)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.10.10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mismatch

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rdouma: It isn't clear to me what you're describing, besides some numeric discrepancy, or what this has to do with 1Password for Teams.

Are you only using 1Password for Teams vaults, or do you have local vaults as well? Also, the third screenshot shows a single vault selected, rather than All Vaults shown in the others. Does that perhaps account for part of the confusion? And check 1Password for iOS Settings > Vaults > All Vaults, as you may not have all of your vaults selected to show there, which could account for the mismatch when compared to 1Password for Mac.

If you can give us some sense of how many vaults you're using and their type, that may give us a clearer picture of what you're working with. Thanks in advance! :)

• rdouma
    rdouma
    Community Member
    Options

I'm indeed describing numeric discrepancies (I did check if both "All vault" configurations were the same). But it seems to have corrected itself. The numbers are now identical. What can I say... Forget about it? ;-)

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @rdouma,

Well how about that! Glad to hear the good news, even if we didn't solve the mystery this time.

If all is well, we're happy enough to leave this be for now. But please feel free to let us know if it happens again, and we can check a Diagnostics Report to see if anything looks askew. Cheers!

• rdouma
    rdouma
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @vee! :+1:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Any time. We're here for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.