NSInvalidArgumentException on resise

Options

Freshly installed 1Password3 for Mac (10.11.1). Keeps crashing. And whenever I try to resize the window I get this error dialog:

NSInvalidArgumentException
Exception: -[__NSCFString _updateFrame:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x10c167db0

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @maspotts,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue with 1Password 3 on OS X El Capitan. Unfortunately, v3 is not supported in El Capitan. I'd like to direct you to this announcement posted in the 1Password 3 for Mac forum for further explanation and next steps:

1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

Please have a look and let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

• maspotts
    maspotts
    Community Member
    Options

Hello: I saw the link re. 1Password3 not supported and broken on el capitan. I'd be happy to upgrade but I'd prefer to get the icloud sync support. Is there really no way to get the upgrade pricing from the app store (icloud sync enabled) version?

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @maspotts,

It's true, there is really no way to get the upgrade pricing from the Mac App Store. We definitely would if we could (as we do in our own store), but that's just not something the App Store allows with any app.

Meanwhile, Dropbox sync is very comparable to iCloud sync, and is used by many of us here on the AgileBits team. So it's totally up to you whether iCloud sync is worth the extra purchase price, but just know you have options. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.