I started with an iOS device, and I want to sync it with my Android devices. How?

Options
apkobay17
apkobay17
Community Member
edited December 2015 in Android

I started with an iOS device. I saved it in my DropBox with the name OPVAULT. But when I tried it in Android to sync (because only DropBox for the both platform can sync together), nothing is happening. So I tried making a new one with Android named AGILEKEYCHAIN. So from my iOS device, I tried re-syncing it, but now using the AGILEKEYCHAIN. Nothing happened, actually there is but the Sync logo just turns, and it is taking a long time. Is there other way to sync both platforms? Am I doing it right? Would someone help me with my problem? Can someone give me detailed steps on how to sync these two platforms? I don't have any PC/Mac platforms, only mobile devices.

1Password Version: 4.5.3 for Android, and 6.1.2 for iOS
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.1.1 for Android and iOS 9.2 for iOS
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: ug:android/sync, ug:android/settings-sync, kb:switch-to-opvault, ug:android/wifi

Comments

• Hello @apkobay17! I would love to help you get sync working between your iOS and Android device. Unfortunately, there is a slight confusion when syncing these two platforms as iOS recently made OPVault its default format. From your explanation, it sounds like everything you have done is correct to get sync working between your devices.

I like to take a look at your sync log for both your iOS and Android devices. Please create Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices, so we can review them.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

—Android—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.