1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.20
OS Version: OS 10.9.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jfgarberiii
    jfgarberiii
    Community Member

Have 15 accounts, Should be able to have 20. How can I add 5 more?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:how do I add a login?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@jfgarberiii it's difficult to answer questions like this when you don't provide us with basic information like the version number of 1Password that you're using and you're OS X version. Please tell us:

• What version of 1P for Mac you are using (the link will tell you how to find that information)
    • Your OS X version number
    • What actually happens when you try to add a new login above the 15 you have at present
    • Whether you have more than five items in other categories (i.e., other than login items)?

(I'm rather assuming you're using the trial version downloaded from AgileBits and maybe you have more than 20 items in total: not just login items. However, if you provide the additional information we should be able to be more definite about the nature of the problem.)

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jfgarberiii: Indeed, there are restrictions on the trial version. If you purchase a license, they will be lifted. However, if you've already purchased a license, you'll need to register the app. Unfortunately 1Password has no way of knowing whether or not you've purchased it unless you register the app with your license information.

But the good news is that all you need to do is follow the instructions in the license email you received from your purchase and click the link to automatically install the license in 1Password to register the app and remove the trial restrictions. I hope this helps. Please let us know how it turns out! :)

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@jfgarberiii I've found the new thread you started about the same problem so have merged it with the existing thread where you've already had some responses.

However, I'm puzzled that you're using 1P 3.8.22 still as a trial version. Is that really correct?

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jfgarberiii: If the trial has expired, you won't be able to add any other information or edit anything you've already saved. We won't lock you out of your data, but you'll need to purchase a license if you want to add other items.

I'll also mention that you can use 1Password 4 if you're running Mavericks. And while we don't sell 1Password for Mac version 4 licenses specifically anymore, a 1Password 5 license will work in 1Password 4 if you decide you'd like to purchase it to remove the trial restrictions. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.