Enterprise car rental login issues

milmom53
milmom53
Community Member
edited December 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

Enterprise.com has one of those pull-down pop out windows (from the main homepage) in which you login. I cannot get 1Password to automatically log me in. I have tried all the guidance about creating a new login in 1Password, etc. Nothing seems to work. Am looking for guidance...thanks for your help. 1Password does fill the pop out window with the correct information; however, you would not know that because the fill/submit sequence ends with pull-down pop out window from the Pick a Currency tab. Very weird...I could send some screen shots if you would like.

1Password Version: 1Password Version 5.4 (540046) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: OSX El Capitan 10.11.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb-search:enterprise rental car login

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@milmom53: The URL wold be more helpful! ;)

I found this one, which may help:

https://www.enterprise.com/en/account.html#ep

The silly currency dropdown still comes up for some reason, but it seems to fill and submit just fine regardless. To be clear, 1Password won't be able to navigate websites for you to log you in automatically, so any time there's a dropdown menu you do need to interact with to login, you'll need to do that yourself. I hope this helps. please let me know how it turns out! :)

• milmom53
    milmom53
    Community Member

Thanks. Yes, the silly currency dropdown still comes up. Oh well, if that is the way it is, then I will live with it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

We'll see if we can find a way around that in the future, but I'm glad to hear that you're at least able to login now. We're here if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.