Blank items in list; different item counts

DBrown
DBrown
1Password Alumni
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows
This discussion was split from the Is 40 second delay for sync on startup normal for Windows 10 app? topic.

Comments

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

Hi, I've just been auto-updated to the new Beta 4 (2015.12.1800) on Windows 10.

I'm no longer getting crashes when I try and use my .agilekeychain. However, extra items have been added to the beginning of my vault (only in the app, not in my keychain). Once I scroll past them, my vault and its information loads properly.

The extra items show up as blank, with only their icons loading (see attached picture). Also my .opvault shows 364 items, .agilekeychain reports 662. I wonder what these items could be?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I've talked to Dev about the "empty item" effect shown in that screen shot, @pbryanw, and we're looking into it. (Note that the four empty items I see on my phone don't include the red triangle your image shows.)

The different item counts might be the different way items in the Trash are handled. Can you check the Trash in the .opvault and .agilekeychain folders on the other platforms where you use them, and let us know what you find?

• @pbryanw there is an open issue in latest beta, some deleted items can show up in .agilekeychain just like you experience. Fix is being made now. Sorry for the confusion ;)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

As I understand it, it's only the icon and a blank row that appears for these deleted items; the items' data isn't displayed, even when you select one of them.

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

Ah, thanks to both of you for your help with this :+1: And, can confirm that no data is shown when I click on one of these items. Also my trash is empty (checked on 1Password Windows desktop program), so hopefully the fix will get rid of these 'blank' items.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Yes, please keep an eye on future releases, @pbryanw, and let us know whether they help.

Thanks!

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member
    edited January 2016

@DBrown - I've just updated to 1Password Beta 8 (2016.1.1000) for Windows 10, and this problem has been fixed for me in this version. My agilekeychain does show the old items briefly during logon, but then they disappear (within a few seconds). Thanks again to both of you for your help with this issue :+1:

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

That’s great news, @pbryanw; thanks for letting us know!

This discussion has been closed.