Directions please

markpillsbury
markpillsbury
Community Member

May you please direct me to the support pages where I can get an answer? I have asked in the appropriate OS forum with no response. If there is no solution, please publicly say as much, so potential buyers can evaluate agilebits clear decline in the password manager segment.

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@markpillsbury ,

You've done the right thing, but a reply is likely to take more than a couple of hours, especially on weekends. Replies to posts / questions are handled from the oldest post to the newest.

• markpillsbury
    markpillsbury
    Community Member

While I agree with you regarding appropriate expectations for replied, it would seem that suggesting that support is available "24/7" could be interpreted as being available constantly. Otherwise a more appropriate advertising slogan should be " customer support 10-12 hours max at scattered interveles 7 days a week". I apologize for my expectations were were as exaggerated as your advertising team

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@markpillsbury ,

I don't work for AgileBits, I'm just a user like you who tries to help here and there.

Forum posts are being replied to, almost constantly. But there are almost always more post-ers than reply-ers, so they are handled as quickly as possible.

• markpillsbury
    markpillsbury
    Community Member

Thanks for the info. I was not aware knowledgable users helped out. Thanks also for helping out
    Regards

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@markpillsbury: We're here all the time, but we try to reply on a first-come-first-served basis, so you my have to wait while we respond to others who have been waiting before you. I'm sorry for the hardship that imposes. :(

I've replied to each of your other posts as well (I think...), but I'm still not entirely clear on what we can do to help. Just get back to us whenever it's convenient for you and we'll get things sorted out for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.