AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni

Comments

• Bloth
    Bloth
    Community Member
    Options

This firefox issue has been going on for days why are you not correcting the problem and instead trying to pick your customer's brains? The latest firefox update killed your extension and it will not let me reload. I can't fix it and you are not helping. Forget historical issues and look at the new update! I am running on mac 10.10.5. Your software works fine on Safari. Please get a move on and fix firefox.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

This firefox issue has been going on for days why are you not correcting the problem and instead trying to pick your customer's brains?

@Bloth: Because it works in Firefox. Why it isn't working for you is a mystery.

The latest firefox update killed your extension and it will not let me reload.

Reload what? Can you elaborate?

I can't fix it and you are not helping.

I'm afraid I can't help without knowing the particular problem you're having. :(

Forget historical issues and look at the new update! I am running on mac 10.10.5. Your software works fine on Safari. Please get a move on and fix firefox.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'historical issues'. This seems to be something completely different from everyone else since you were posting in a discussion in the Windows category of the forums, so I've split you off into a separate discussion the Mac category instead so we can focus on your case.

And unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the 1Password and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

• etoms
    etoms
    Community Member
    Options

1password isn't working anymore in my Firefox. When I click on it, nothing happens. It is version 4.5.1. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling -- it didn't help.

• etoms
    etoms
    Community Member
    Options

Firefox is 43.0.2

• etoms
    etoms
    Community Member
    Options

Any ideas what this might be? Using the app manually on my Mac without the extension is driving me crazy. I use the 1password firefox extension about 500 times a day!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry you're having trouble! Are you using 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows? I ask because I see you've posted in the Windows category as well.

Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. The more information you can give, the better. Often 'security' software will preview it from working. Thanks in advance! :)

• Bloth
    Bloth
    Community Member
    Options

Okay Brenty I left a post in another section as I was looking everywhere and there was not much to read. What happened was after downloading Firefox 43.0.1 on Mac 10.10.5 and 1Password 5.4.1 Firefox refused to run your extension unless I shut off all security verifications which I won't do. Firefox basically said that your extension was no longer verified. I could not even get to your downloads page with Firefox. I trashed the extension and used a different browser to download the app but still Firefox would not open it. Since my original post Firefox released 43.0.2 and now it works. Then when opening on Mac I had to go past the recommended applications because Firefox was not highlighted to All Applications where Firefox worked. So now its all good again. I suspect something was off with 43.0.1.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Blips can happen and no software is immune to the occasional hiccup. At least it sounds like it has been resolved :smile: Hopefully it will be smooth sailing now.

This discussion has been closed.