How do I import vault from iPassword for iOS to iPassword for Teams?

Options

Just signed up for iPassword for Teams, but the only version I have previously is the iOS version. Would like to move my existing iOS vault into the Teams vault. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I import vault from iPassword for iOS to iPassword for Teams?

Comments

• n0v
    n0v
    Community Member
    Options

So sorry no idea but I to have the same question, I would like to integrate my original 1password with my teams one?

How do I do this? I have a password for my iOS 1password and keep my vault on Dropbox. How do I see my new teams one?

• Hey @mffazioli and @n0v! At the moment, you'll need the Mac app to move your data over. You can add your Teams account to the iOS app, but we're still working on making it possible to move things to Teams on that platform. If you do have a Mac handy, just follow this guide to move things over:

Moving data from a personal vault to a Team vault

As for setting up a Teams account with the app you already have, this handy knowledge base article has all the info on that. :)

• mffazioli
    mffazioli
    Community Member
    Options

Can this be done with 1Password 4 on the Mac?

• Hi @mffazioli,

1Password for Teams requires 1Password 5.5 on the Mac, which is currently available as a beta.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.