I have a few questions:
- Right now the passwords are stored on your servers and I read somewhere you are HIPAA compliant, still I was wondering if there will be a version that allows me to keep everything internally. We're a hosting company in Europe and can't store data in the US. Preferably we would want to run a 1Password Server in our own datacenter.
- Do I understand correctly that there are three types of passwords? The ones you share with everyone in the team, the ones that are only for a team member but still work related and the ones that are private to the team member for personal use. Number 1 and 2 can be recovered by the Team admin, number three can never be recovered by anyone else then the user.
- Are all three passwords in different vaults in different locations?
- Can a team member "easily" copy / export all passwords from the "everyone" vault to his private vault? How can I prevent this? (I do understand that I can't prevent copy/pasting every item).
- When the user leaves the company, can I lock access to the "everyone" vault and the "user" vault? Can there be a time limit on these vaults that make the user have to check in every x days, to prevent the vaults from locking? Is the user still able to export his "private" vault to his own 1Password? How long before his own 1Password app stops working because of licensing?
- Is there an audit log to see who accessed which passwords?
- Is there a way to approve passwords by an admin? In our current tool we often have passwords that aren't complete. For example customer domain name is missing, IP address of device is missing, etc. I would like to have team members store passwords in an "inbox" to make sure they at least got written down, then have an admin approve the password for correctness.
Well, that was more than a few questions :-)
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided