A few issues I need help with

Options
Novacaine
Novacaine
Community Member
edited December 2015 in iOS

Hello.

I have a few issues I need help with.

I have the full version. When i am surfing net with the 1password browser, if I am on any internet page that I want to click a link with (Open in another tab) 1password just ignores the command and only goes to the link with same tab. I would like to keep tabs ...why can't i use that function?

Also how do you update or it is done automatically through itunes store?

Also, when writing inside 1password browser, when i visit various forums and try to reply there, how do we cancel that annoying auto-correct hijacking and taking over...it makes writing 10 times longer due to having to correct the reoccurring hijack,

Another issue (i make it worth the visit) how do i obtain my copy of the license? I tried to follow a step by step guide here that is obsolete with pics that has no resemblance to my actual version.

I just found out that my version is 6.1.2.

Thank you for being patient with me and wishing to your family and you a merry xmas. Kind regards

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: Pro?
OS Version: Ios Airpad 2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Novacaine
    Novacaine
    Community Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

This post can be closed. Wont get help after being falsely accused by a mod here. I will absorb the lost.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

@Novacaine

Your wishing to close the topic simply because someone possibly misinterpreted a posting. That's not the spirit of this season. We all make mistakes and lord knows I have made some in my day.

It may well be your not a native english speaker and sometimes translations get lost. Imaging the world of the new explorers all those years ago. A simple hand gesture could lead to loss of life.

Why not try to explain what it is you need in a new way or possibly paste it in your native language (if your not an english speaker natively).

1Password has users and staff across the globe and what maybe an error from google translate could be easily resolved by someone else.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I have the full version. When i am surfing net with the 1password browser, if I am on any internet page that I want to click a link with (Open in another tab) 1password just ignores the command and only goes to the link with same tab. I would like to keep tabs ...why can't i use that function?

@Novacaine: If you tap and hold, then use the Open in New Tab command in 1Browser, the page will open in a new tab. However, tabs are not animated the same way they are in Safari. But you can tap the square icon in the toolbar to view your open tabs. Alternatively, you can also simply use Safari (or any other browser that supports 1Password) with the 1Password iOS extension instead.

Also how do you update or it is done automatically through itunes store?

Updates for App Store apps are directly through the App Store. Whether or not it's automatic depends on your settings. Personally, I prefer to update apps manually so I can see what's new first, and not have them start an update at an inopportune time. You can set this on or off in iOS Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Updates.

Also, when writing inside 1password browser, when i visit various forums and try to reply there, how do we cancel that annoying auto-correct hijacking and taking over...it makes writing 10 times longer due to having to correct the reoccurring hijack,

Autocorrect is handled by iOS along with the keyboard itself. You can turn it off in iOS Settings > General > Keyboards > Auto-Correction.

Another issue (i make it worth the visit) how do i obtain my copy of the license? I tried to follow a step by step guide here that is obsolete with pics that has no resemblance to my actual version.

There is no license for 1Password for iOS (or 1Password from the Mac App Store). Instead, App Store purchases are tied to your Apple ID.

Thank you for being patient with me and wishing to your family and you a merry xmas. Kind regards

Likewise! I'm sorry for the wait, but I hope this helps. be sure to let me know if you have additional questions. And I hope yours is a merry Christmas as well! :)

This discussion has been closed.