3-field login

shawn777
shawn777
Community Member

Hello & Season's Greetings Everyone!

Just purchased the full version in iOS and looking for a way to enter a 3-field login. I need to add another field and have 1password enter a prestored pin code in that field. All of my usage is on the iPhone 6S or IPad Mini. I do not own a computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Shawn

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@shawn777: While 1Password for iOS isn't as advanced as its desktop-based siblings when it comes to editing, it does a great job of doing most of the work for you if you let it!

To be clear, if you can tell us the URLs in particular you're having trouble with we'll be happy to test them and try to offer a solution, workaround, and improvements in the future!

That said, in many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form (even better using the 1Password browser extension on the computer, though it sounds like that isn't an option for you). Just try these steps:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Tap the 'key' icon (or the Share button, to use the extension in Safari) to bring up the login menu
    4. Tap + New Login
    5. Tap Save
    6. Close the webpage and tap the URL in your new login item to have 1Password fill it
    7. Tap the "Sign in"/"Log in" button to submit the form

I'll also send you some additional information in a private message, to be sure to check for that. Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

• shawn777
    shawn777
    Community Member

Hi Everone!

Just wanted to let you know that following the support link provided by Brenty worked like a charm! Exactly what I was looking for. All three fields are filled every time :-)

Cheers & Merry Christmas,

Shawn

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that did the trick for you. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.