Can I point my iPod Toouch to my vault on OneDrive?

Options
SWaldry
SWaldry
Community Member

I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 Pro and a Dell XPS 18 running Windows 10. I also have a Windows Phone 10 developer preview HTC One M8 phone. I've set up 1Password pointing to a vault on OneDrive.

Recently I bought an iPod Touch and would like to point it to the same vault, however it looks like I can only point to Dropbox and Apple Cloud for the iPod Touch. Is there a way to point my iPod Touch to my vault on OneDrive? Thank you.

4.6.0.BETA-597 on Win10 Pro with Chrome extension 4.5.2.2,
2015.12.1801 on WinPhone10, and
6.1.2 on iPod Touch iOS version 9.2 (13C75).

1Password Version: 4.6.0.BETA-597
Extension Version: 4.5.2.2
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: OneDrive
Referrer: forum-search:Use OneDrive on Ipod Touch

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @SWaldry,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we do not support OneDrive. While it may be possible to be made to work on Windows, it cannot on iOS.

To sync Windows with iOS you'd need either Dropbox (recommended) or WiFi sync (which can sync one or multiple iOS devices with one computer).

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• SWaldry
    SWaldry
    Community Member
    Options

Ben,

Thank you for your quick reply. Since both Windows and iOS support Dropbox, I guess I'll port my vault off OneDrive and over to Dropbox.

Thanks,
    Steve

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome Steve. :)

If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.