1Password does not open and fill with Firefox [see khad's post about installing current extension]

sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
edited December 2015 in Mac

Comments

• slantzy
    slantzy
    Community Member

I updated my 1password with the latest edition. I now can no longer long it. I can see the website as well as the passwords and ids. But when I click on the site all it does is grind and the website does not open at att.

• Mystery_Man
    Mystery_Man
    Community Member

Pardon my ignorance, but I did not understand much of that. You updated to the latest version of 1Password, and what? What version of the browser extension is installed? To what website are you referring? Additionally, you did not answer any of the previously asked questions, hence we are not able to assist you.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited December 2015

@slantzy, it is crucial that we have the further information from you that Mystery_Man mentioned. Please tell us:

I now can no longer long it.

Please explain in detail what you are trying to do, what you expect to happen and what actually happens.

Stephen

• slantzy
    slantzy
    Community Member

I am using 5.4.1. I updated to the newer version last week. Once that happened I could log into 1password. However when I tried to log into the sites saved under 1password the sites never opened. They just grind and grind. I only use firefox and I did recently add the extensions. Extensions are 3.9.12.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @slantzy,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

You are using the old 1Password 3 extension. Be sure to follow the steps to uninstall that old extension and install the current one:

How to safely uninstall the 1Password 3 browser extension

This discussion has been closed.