Can't login to new team

Options

Hello,

I just created my team, and downloaded my emergency kit which contains my email address and account key.

During the setup, I used 1Password on Windows to generate a 64 character password, containing alpha-numeric characters, numbers, and symbols. However, I can't login. When I open my team's sign-in page (I've verified that it matches my emergency kit), and enter my email address and account key, my sign-in fails.

I'm wondering if one of the symbols in the password isn't being escaped, or is otherwise causing problems that caused the password used by the Team server-side application to differ from what was saved in the 1Password Windows client on my local machine?

The password was in the following format (I've scrambled the characters. I also have no data in the team app yet).

qkRUmanv>t9U3kjA2tdDKXtQ3HdPEbHGUIOFka58OhKlEg2u,LpeezXnc(TDbOeY

I created a second team with a similar password, and didn't run into any problems, so I'm not exactly sure what happened.

Is there a way to delete the team and start over? I can PM/email the details.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rob
    Options

Hi, @Ancillas.

I'm sorry for the trouble. Please email us at support [at] 1password.com with your Team URL and we can help you start over.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the problem was in your case, though. There are no known issues with accepted password characters. :/

This discussion has been closed.