how do I upgrade from version 3.2.2 (check for updates takes me to a "no longer exists" web page

Options
kelly_morgan
kelly_morgan
Community Member

I recently finally updated my operating system to ElCapitan after skipping many operating systems - I am still running 1Password 3.2.2 and when I go to check for updates it takes me to a webpage that no longer exists. Is there a way to update to the current version without having to manually re-enter all of my password info. Thank You

1Password Version: 3.2.2
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: none yet
Referrer: forum-search:[how do I upgrade from version 3.2.2 (check for updates takes me to a "no longer exists" web page](https://discussions.agilebits.com/search?Search=how do I upgrade from version 3.2.2 (check for updates takes me to a "no longer exists" web page)

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kelly_morgan,

Congrats on the big update! Glad to hear you're upgrading to the latest version of 1Password as well. We have a great step-by-step guide to help you through the process of upgrading from 1Password 3 for Mac to 1Password 5:

How do I upgrade 1Password for Mac from version 3?

Give that a try, and let us know if you have any questions or trouble along the way. We're here to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.