Feature request - online movie databases

Options
drmacmike
drmacmike
Community Member

I would like to see catagories for online movie accounts. Example Vudu, universal, itunesmovies, flixster, popcorn etc.

I would like to enter each electronic movie that I own in its account. Then I can search for a movie name and know which account I need to log into. Each movie could be a keyword I suppose.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @drmacmike,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with this suggestion! I can definitely see how that would be a handy database to have. At this point we're being fairly conservative about adding additional categories, but I'll certainly pass the feedback along to our developers for their consideration.

Thanks! :)

Ben

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@drmacmike,

How about adding the movie's title to the site's Login, in the Notes section?

• drmacmike
    drmacmike
    Community Member
    Options

How about the end user creating their own template category? I just need a simple login category that has username, password, website, and a notes or tags area. I would list all of the digital movies in the notes or tags area.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@drmacmike ,

That's exactly right!

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @drmacmike,

To elaborate on MrC's agreement, 1Password can already do what you're describing. While you can't currently create a new category (there are just the default Logins, Credit Cards, Secure Notes, etc), you can definitely add tags and notes to Login items. Will that work for you?

This discussion has been closed.