2 Items that appear in my primary vault on my iPhone are missing on my iPad

shawks2
shawks2
Community Member

I have 246 items in my primary vault on my iPhone but only 244 appear on my iPad. I have deleted my iPad installation and re-synce but still the same.

1Password Version: 6.1.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ios9.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Missing items on iPhone but on iPad

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@shawks2 does anything in this knowledge base article help?

Dropbox sync is not working

Stephen

• Hi @shawks2,

Hopefully the link Stephen provided proves helpful, but if not please feel free to write back. :)

Ben

• Tabaluga
    Tabaluga
    Community Member
    edited December 2015

@shawks2 have you edited or created this two items in the vault while the "all vaults" was your active view? This is also a know issue and documented in the sticky post on syncing issues. I was in the same situation as you are currently.

To get this fixed you have to make your primary vault your active view on your iPhone and edit these two items (add a note or URL) and save the changes. So you have to first figure out which items are missing on the iPad. To avoid that problem for the future, you have to make sure you are in the vault itself before making any changes.

Regards
    Tabaluga

• shawks2
    shawks2
    Community Member

Hi thanks everyone for your suggestions. Tabaluga Was right I was in the "all vaults" view when I created them and although they were in the correct vault they weren't syncing.

Changing the view, editing the two missing logins and then syncing again resolved the issue.

Many thanks.

Steve

• Great, thanks for the update Steve, and for the assist Tabaluga!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.