Photos to Include in 1Password?

Options
drmacavinta
drmacavinta
Community Member

Does this 1Password have the ability to add photos writhin this app for cloud storage and back up?

I would like to digitize my passports, legal docs all in one in this password app?

For Emgergency Preparedness...

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @drmacavinta,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Attachments (including photos) can be added from either our Mac or Windows 1Password products, but not from iOS. The iOS product can view compatible attachments, if the Pro features have been purchased.

Thanks!

Ben

P.S. I've removed your contact info as this is a public forum. Thanks!

• drmacavinta
    drmacavinta
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

Thank you! I think it would be nice to have the capabilities available in the iOS product because it would be convenient. Many of us use our smartphones ALL the time:-)!
    I have purchased the Pro features.

Thanks for being concerned with my contact info.

Kindest regards, and Happy Safe New Year!

DrOSELL.com

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @drmacavinta,

Yes that is a feature we are very interested in implementing. Unfortunately we have had some other features which have taken priority over it for now.

• drmacavinta
    drmacavinta
    Community Member
    Options

Okay! Keeping moving forward:-) Like ALL great products it take time - Apple since the 1980's...I look forward to the innovation. I am pleased with it currently and it works fine for now. With photo attachments that will save to a cloud it will be great.

I think a great model that works with business cards is CamCard - it's only business cards but if the passwords or SS numbers, driver's license can have it security features and attach photos to this. it would work nicely! Thanks for responding! Keep up the great work!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the kind words, drmacavinta. :)

This discussion has been closed.