Can't sync using wifi on Mac

Options

I've just installed 1Password (for Teams) on my Mac and have never used 1Pass before. I have everything set on my Mac and am now trying to sync my Android phone (OnePlus One). I read through the Mac steps and when visiting the 1Pass preferences, I don't have the section "Wi-Fi Server". Also, on my Android device when I press to sync using wi-fi, it shows all of my colleagues computers as choices, but mine does not show up. I've ensured that I don't have a firewall in place or anything that would restrict access.

1Password Version: 5.5
Extension Version: BETA-36 (550036)
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: Wi-fi

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sweetrocker22,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Wi-Fi Sync is only available for what we call "Personal vaults" (i.e. non-Team vaults). The Team vaults are kept up to date across devices by 1Password for Teams.

Unfortunately, support for 1Password for Teams is not yet available in 1Password for Android at this stage of the 1Password for Teams Beta period. So you would need to either wait until we add support on Android or create a new Personal vault that you could sync with your Android device.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. We are always here to help!

• sweetrocker22
    sweetrocker22
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the info @khad! Can't wait to see that update :)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You and me both, @sweetrocker22! Thanks for your patience and understanding. :)

Have a great rest of your week and a lovely New Year!

This discussion has been closed.