I-phone bank app wants password. I put in the long one"One Password"generated. Won't work????

Options
nbulkley2
nbulkley2
Community Member

I downloaded a bank app to my I-phone. When I try to log in, it blocks me and says wrong info. I opened "ONEPASSWORD" and I copied and pasted the long password that the "ONEPASSWORD' program generated on my laptop. It will not work. what did i do wrong?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @nbulkley2,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty logging in from your iPhone. Can you please verify that your devices are syncing properly? E.x. if you add an item on the laptop does it then appear on the iPhone?

Ben

• nbulkley2
    nbulkley2
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Ben

I found out that the password must be copied and pasted that the apple i-phone would not let the third party one password sign in.
    Is that correct?

• Ben
    Options

@nbulkley2

You should be able to copy your password from 1Password into the banking app, as long as the banking app allows pasting. If they don't, that isn't an iPhone limitation, but one the bank has put in place.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• nbulkley2
    nbulkley2
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Ben!

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome! If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.