Dropbox sync issue from iOS

genec00000
genec00000
Community Member

I'm syncing my 1Password data via Dropbox. When I add a password on my Mac, it shows up in my mobile 1Password (iPad & iPhone) right away -- no problem. When I add a password on my mobile device, however, it doesn't show up on my other devices. On my iPad, I go to Vaults and press "Sync Now" and it says that everything is synced.

All software is up-to-date. Mac software is beta build for 1Password for Teams access.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Issues with dropbox sync

Comments

• Hi @genec00000,

If you close the 1Password window on your Mac and then re-open it do you then see the changes? I believe this is a function of the 1Password for Mac software not refreshing changes made in Dropbox until an event causes that refresh (relaunch, item edit, etc).

Ben

• genec00000
    genec00000
    Community Member

Nope, that doesn't help. I also don't see the update between iOS devices (the iPad and the iPhone). I feel like they eventually show up, but it's been over a day now since I added a few new entries, and I'm not seeing them, even though Mac-to-iOS updates only take a minute.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @genec00000,

If you have multiple vaults, I wonder if you might be encountering one of the All Vaults issues we're working on fixing.

If you switch from All Vaults view to selecting an individual vault (Primary, for instance), does that trigger a sync?

• genec00000
    genec00000
    Community Member

"All Vaults" bug it is. Thanks for helping me sort this out. Hopefully the bug fix will be coming soon...

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Glad to help, @genec00000. I do think the fix will be coming before too long! :)

This discussion has been closed.