I have 1Password 5 for Mac Single License what do I need to get it work also on my windows computers

Options
hansbresser
hansbresser
Community Member

I have 1Password 5 for Mac Single License what do I need to get it work also on my windows computers ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:license-requirements

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@hansbresser The first thing to make clear is that 1P for Mac and 1P for Windows are completely separate products. In other words, if you need 1P for Windows you have to buy it.

1Password is licensed per person and per platform, rather than per device. You can read more about AgileBits' approach to software licensing in this knowledge base article.

You've not told us where you bought your copy of 1P for Mac (the Mac App Store or the AgileBits store). Whichever place you bought it you'll be able to take advantage of the Mac/Win bundle which is sold on the AgileBits store. It's just that the procedure will differ slightly depending where you bought 1P for Mac. If you tell us that someone will tell you what to do next to take advantage of the bundle (if you want to do that).

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hansbresser,

Just to follow-up on what Stephen said, here's the procedure for purchasing a Windows license:

Purchased 1Password for Mac from the AgileBits Store

• Go to our upgrade page.
    • Enter your current license information when prompted and you'll see the discounted prices for all our products.
    • Add the 1Password for Windows license to your cart and check out.

Purchased 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store

• Email our team at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your Mac App Store receipt for 1Password
    • We'll create a coupon for you to give you the equivalent discount you'd receive for the Mac/Windows bundle.
    • Purchase 1Password for Windows from the AgileBits Store.

I hope this helps, but if you have any questions or concerns, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.