Multiple accounts at the same bank

Options
HoJo
HoJo
Community Member

I have more than one bank accounts at the same banking institution. Do I have to create a separate item for each account or can I have one bank account item that can display all the accounts at this particular bank? If so, how do I do so in 1Password for Mac and iOS?

1Password Version: 5.4.1 Web Version
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @HoJo,

The Bank Accounts category in 1Password can be set up however you would like. If you'd like to include all your account details in one entry, you can use custom fields in Mac and iOS to add the details of your accounts to the entry.

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns!

• HoJo
    HoJo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your response. How best would your recommend me to go about this? Where would I enter type, SWIFT, Routing Number etc for each account? Do I just list them like I would an inventory list?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @HoJo,

It really all comes down to personal preference. If it were me, I'd create a separate section for each account, with the account title as the section heading, and then include all the relevant details in the custom fields below:

But you can organize it in any way that you'd like. :)

• HoJo
    HoJo
    Community Member
    Options

Fabulous. Thats how I tried it so it appears we are on the same page. Thank you very much!!!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Megan, you're very welcome! :) If you need anything else, please let us know - we're always glad to help!

This discussion has been closed.