Need Assistance

Options

I have 1Password on my IPhone with Dropbox installed. I also purchased the Windows 4 Version of 1Password and synced them both with Dropbox on my desktop computer. So now I should be good to go, so I deactivated Lastpass and Xmarks. To my utter surprise, 1Password on my IPhone or Windows does not log me into anything. I am using the most up to date versions of Ios, Dropbox, Firefox and Gmail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not computer savvy ;-( ***Thanks for the anticipated help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @StreetSurvival - Thank you for purchasing 1Password for your iPhone and your Windows PC. I'm wondering if you have installed the 1Password browser extensions. Here is the user guide to install them on your Windows PC -

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows/4/en/topic/setting-up-browsers

Here is the user guide to set up the 1Password Safari extension on your iPhone -

https://support.1password.com/guides/ios/enable-extension.html

Please let me know if this helps.

• StreetSurvival
    StreetSurvival
    Community Member
    Options

Hi LauraR,

Thank you for responding. I noticed in the Windows Version, I have Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome all check marked in Preferences. Is this OK?

I also went to file and did the Wi-Fi Sync with the secret number and everything seemed to sync up. Do I have to do this every time I want to sync with Dropbox or is it a one time deal?

I have followed all the above instructions and it still does not log me into my web sites. HELP!!!!

• @StreetSurvival - if you are using Dropbox sync you do NOT want to also WiFi sync, this is not necessary. So we can help you in more detail, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• StreetSurvival
    StreetSurvival
    Community Member
    Options

Hi LauraR, this is my support ID is [#DRX-13362-488]. Thank You for all your help.

• @StreetSurvival - Thanks for sending us the diagnostics report. I will reply shortly via email.

• StreetSurvival
    StreetSurvival
    Community Member
    Options

No Problem, Thank You.

• You are very welcome.

• StreetSurvival
    StreetSurvival
    Community Member
    Options

On my iphone during the sync process, every time it gets to 48 seconds it starts all over again. I do have 93 logins, is it syncing each one for a total of 48 seconds each? This is getting very frustrating. I have several people assisting me on my end to no avail. Hold on it just set off a tone and said Primary Vault. Am I good now?

• @StreetSurvival - I will continue to reply via email to your support ticket to avoid duplication of effort. I hope this is OK.

• StreetSurvival
    StreetSurvival
    Community Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

3 days wasted trying to get this to work. I'm done. Can you please help me in getting a refund? *** Thank you for all your assistance.

• @StreetSurvival - I'm so sorry it has taken so long to get everything working correctly but I think we are almost there. I am currently replying to your support ticket.

• StreetSurvival
    StreetSurvival
    Community Member
    Options

I'm going to cut my losses. My time is a valuable commodity and I just wasted 3 days to no avail. Perhaps this should have been offered earlier on in the game of cat and mouse. I will stick with LastPass. Consumers do not have the time to waste {{{Days}}} trying to set up your software. I suggest you tweak your product to install a lot easier.

What do I need to do to get my refund, it was purchased through Paypal, needless to say I am not happy. ***Nevertheless, I want to Thank You and Ray for all your assistance a long the way. Happy New Year!

• MikeT
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hi @StreetSurvival,

I've refunded your order, you should get it back within a few business days in the Paypal account but the holidays processing may delay it by a few days. If you don't see the money back in a few weeks, let us know.

We're short-staffed at the moment because of the holidays, so we weren't able to get to your email sooner and we do apologize for that. If there's anything else we can help with, let us know.

Have a great holidays.

• StreetSurvival
    StreetSurvival
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Mike, I appreciate your help. Happy New Year!

• You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.