Access Violation after IOS sync

Hey guys,
After wi-fi sync between 1password4 on Windows 7 with my iphone 6S, I regularly receive the following error message:
"Access violation at address 00823E9D in module '1Password.exe'. Read of address 00000104."

The sync appears to be successful, but any ideas what could be causing this?
Thanks!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.5.1
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Wi-fi

Comments

• MikeT
    edited December 2015

Hi @monsterfunk,

When is this showing up, as soon as you unlock the program or as soon as you view an item?

Try to update 1Password and see if it will stop the errors. You can do this by opening the main 1Password program and go to the Help Menu > Check for New Version.

• monsterfunk
    monsterfunk
    Community Member

Thanks Mike,
    The error would appear right after closing the wi-fi sync window on the PC. I installed 4.6.0.598 and did receive a violation at a different address but I've been trying to reproduce without any luck. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.

• MikeT
    edited December 2015

Hi @monsterfunk,

Are you pressing the [close] button on the Wi-Fi sync dialog? How about closing it via the 'x' button on top right or right-click on the title bar to select Close, does that seem to not bring up any errors?

Please try this:

1. Uninstall 1Password via Control Panel, reboot after this. Your 1Password data will not be removed by this action but do not use any app uninstaller tool, just the Control Panel.
    2. Download 1Password from here: http://agilebits.com/downloads and install it
    3. Now, try to reproduce the problem and see if it is more stable.

If not, please submit the error report to us if it brings up that option.

This discussion has been closed.