I purchased the bundle but cannot seem to get all my devices (MAC PC iPhone) on the same page.

Options

I've tried your help articles but still no luck. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:sync-options, kb:move-to-dropbox-disabled

Comments

• Hi @mwlconsulting,

First, let's start with which sync method you want to use for 1Password. Do you want to use Dropbox or Wi-Fi?

Also, do you already have existing data on any of your device that we can start from and if so, which one?

• mwlconsulting
    mwlconsulting
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I have either one I can use which is the more secure if its Wi-Fi I'll be with that. The windows machine is on parallels virtual machine on my mac in the Mac has been master data

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2016
    Options

@mwlconsulting: While Wi-Fi Sync works between single Mac or PC and one or more Android or iOS devices, in your case Parallels may help. I actually use Options > Sharing to make local data from my Mac available in my Windows VMs.

So while you can have both 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows syncing via Wi-Fi, you can have 1Password for Mac sync to your iOS devices using Wi-Fi and also sync to a folder, which is shared with the VM. I hope this helps! :)

• MikeT
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi @mwlconsulting,

By sharing the folder within VM, you also save space on your Mac since you don't have Dropbox duplicating the files in each VM and on your Mac. I know Parallels also have a cloud folder where it can mirror your cloud folders as well to save space if you're using the latest Parallels version.

If you go that path, you can use this Wi-Fi sync guide to set up the Wi-Fi sync between your Mac and your iPhone.

This discussion has been closed.