1 of my 3 1password5 will not sync, what do I need to do?

steph476
steph476
Community Member

1 of my 3 1Password5's will not sync with the others, what do I need to do?

1Password Version: 5
Extension Version: 5.4.2
OS Version: OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:2 of my 3 1password5 are syncing, what do I need to do the sync the 3rd?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@steph476 the first thing you need to do is to give us some basic information. Please tell us:

• Exactly what version of 1P for Mac you are using on each device (the link will tell you how to find that information—make sure you include whether you're running the Mac App Store version or the AgileBits store version)
    • Whether you're using OS X 10.10.5 on each of the devices (just by way of confirmation, please)
    • Critically, what method you're using to sync your 1P data (Dropbox, wi-fi, iCloud)

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @steph476,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble syncing your 1Password data! As Stephen said, we'll need to know more information about your setup. Also, if you're using 1Password on any devices aside from Macs, please let us know what devices, and what version(s) of 1Password you're using on those devices. Anything you can add about what you're tried and what happened (or didn't happen) will also be helpful. The more details you can give us, the better we'll be able to help you get things working correctly. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.