German Translation

Hello Agile,

I see there is no German Translation.
When you let me I will help you to translat it for you.

Malte

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    There should be a German localization...
    20110505-mmuqrwfjs6mpnmn96pymicnp9s.png
    Is your OS X installation set to Deutsch?
    20110505-pw346dnd66ms6tnmtrasgwxw5k.png
    Please let me know.
  • I meen the Windows Version and the iPhone Version
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Ah. My apologies. You posted in the lounge, so I did not know which version you meant.

We don't have a framework in place right now for the 1Password community to localize the application. When we have something like that in place and we need the help of our customers, we will reach out to everyone. Thank you for the offer and for your enthusiasm, we really appreciate it!
  • khad wrote:

Ah. My apologies. You posted in the lounge, so I did not know which version you meant.

We don't have a framework in place right now for the 1Password community to localize the application. When we have something like that in place and we need the help of our customers, we will reach out to everyone. Thank you for the offer and for your enthusiasm, we really appreciate it!

Or you send me a file, what only include the phrases and then I will translate it.
  • No Problem.
    I used this great Software and I loved, thanks so much for it.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Awww. :-)

Thanks so much for your kind words! It would be great to have community support for localization, but I don't have a time frame for the availability of such an opportunity at the moment.

Best regards,
This discussion has been closed.